Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Anxious for Nothing Study Guide with DVD: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World
In this five-session Anxious for Nothing DVD Study by Max Lucado, he examines Philippians 4:4–8 to show how we can be anxious for nothing and discover true peace from God that surpasses human understanding. This pack contains one softcover study guide and one DVD.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always (21:00)
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All (20:00)
- Present Your Requests to God (21:00)
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart (21:30)
- Meditate on These Things (21:30)
Approximate runtime: 108 minutes
|Title: Anxious for Nothing Study Guide with DVD: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World|
By: Max Lucado
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
|Dimensions: 8.25 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW087342
James W. Moore, Jacob ArmstrongAbingdon Press / 2017 / DVDOur Price$29.49Video
Retail Price$39.99Save 26% ($10.50)
Max Lucado & Randy FrazeeZondervan / 2013 / OtherOur Price$16.995 out of 5 stars for The Story of Heaven Study Guide with DVD: Exploring the Hope and Promise of Eternity. View reviews of this product. 3 Reviews
Retail Price$27.99Save 39% ($11.00)
Max LucadoThomas Nelson / 2012 / OtherOur Price$26.995 out of 5 stars for Grace, DVD-Based Study Kit. View reviews of this product. 9 Reviews Video
Retail Price$41.99Save 36% ($15.00)
Max LucadoThomas Nelson / 2015 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.995 out of 5 stars for Ten Men of the Bible: How God Used Imperfect People to Change the World--Study Guide. View reviews of this product. 4 Reviews
Retail Price$19.99Save 35% ($7.00)
When it comes to anxiety, depression, and stress-related illnesses, America is the frontrunner. Thankfully, theres a practical prescription for dealing with these issues.
Anxious for Nothing, from New York Times bestselling author, Max Lucado, provides a roadmap for battling with and healing from anxiety.
Do you feel weighted down with worry? Does the uncertainty and chaos of life keep you up at night? Are irrational fears your constant companion? Could you use some calm?
In this five-session video Bible study, bestselling author Max Lucado explores Gods treatment plan for anxiety found in the most underlined verse in the Bible, Philippians 4:67:
Be anxious for nothing, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
As you follow the Biblical prescription celebrating Gods goodness, asking for his help, leaving your concerns with him, and meditating on good things you will experience Gods peace. This is a peace that "transcends all understanding" and will help you reframe the way you look at your fears.
With the heart of a pastor and his poetic storytelling and homespun humor, Max will help you:
- Let God help you win the war on worry and receive the lasting peace of Christ.
- Recognize the difference between present anxiety and persistent anxiety.
- Find true freedom and experience more joy, clarity, physical renewal, and contentment by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Train yourself to rejoice in all circumstances.
- Discover the secret of remaining calm when you feel you have more than you can handle.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate anxiety and fear with real help from God's Word.
While anxiety is a part of life, it doesnt have to dominate your life. With God as your helper and his promises at your side, you can sleep better tonight and smile more tomorrow. You can talk yourself off the ledge and view bad news through the lens of Gods sovereignty. You can discover a life of calm and develop tools for combating the onslaught of anxiety.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All
- Present Your Requests to God
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart
- Meditate on These Things
This pack contains:
- Anxious for Nothing Study Guide
- Anxious for Nothing Video Study DVD
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 140 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com