- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
Do you feel weighted down with worry? Does the uncertainty and chaos of life keep you up at night? Are irrational fears your constant companion? Could you use some calm?
In this five-session video Bible study, bestselling author Max Lucado explores Gods treatment plan for anxiety found in Philippians 4:48. As you follow this prescription celebrating Gods goodness, asking for his help, leaving your concerns with him, and meditation on good things you will experience Gods peace. This is a peace that "transcends all understanding" and will help you reframe the way you look at your fears.
While anxiety is a part of life, it doesnt have to dominate your life. With God as your helper and his promises at your side, you can sleep better tonight and smile more tomorrow. You can talk yourself off the ledge and view bad news through the lens of Gods sovereignty. You can discover a life of calm and develop tools for combating the onslaught of anxiety.
The Anxious for Nothing Study Guide includes video discussion questions, Bible exploration, and personal study and reflection materials for in-between sessions.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All
- Present Your Requests to God
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart
- Meditate on These Things
Designed for use with the Anxious for Nothing Video Study (sold separately).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides