or checkout with
Anxious for Nothing Study Guide: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Anxious for Nothing Study Guide: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World - eBook|
By: Max Lucado
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
Publication Date: 2017
Stock No: WW89405EB
The Anxious for Nothing Study Guide provides individuals and small groups with a roadmap for overcoming anxiety and finding lasting peace.
Do you feel weighted down with worry? Does the uncertainty and chaos of life keep you up at night? Are irrational fears your constant companion? Could you just use some calm?
In this five-session video Bible study (DVD/digital streaming sold separately), bestselling author Max Lucado explores in detail God's treatment plan for anxiety found in the most underlined verse in the Bible, Philippians 4:67.
As you follow the biblical prescription for anxiety--celebrating God's goodness, asking for his help, leaving your concerns with him, and meditating on good things--you will learn how to experience God's peace. This is a peace that "transcends all understanding" and will help you reframe the way you look at your fears.
With the heart of a pastor and his poetic storytelling, Max will help you:
- Let God help you win the war on worry and receive the lasting peace of Christ.
- Recognize the difference between present anxiety and persistent anxiety.
- Find true freedom and experience more joy, clarity, physical renewal, and contentment by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Train yourself to rejoice in all circumstances.
- Discover the secret of remaining calm when you feel you have more than you can handle.
- Know how to encourage a friend and help them navigate anxiety and fear with real help from God's Word.
While anxiety is a part of life, it doesn't have to dominate your life. You can discover a life of calm and develop tools for combating the onslaught of worry.
- Rejoice in the Lord Always
- Let Your Gentleness Be Evident to All
- Present Your Requests to God
- The Peace of God Will Guard Your Heart
- Meditate on These Things
Designed for use with the Anxious for Nothing Video Study (9780310087335), sold separately.
Since entering the ministry in 1978, Max Lucado has served churches in Miami, Florida; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil; and San Antonio, Texas. He currently serves as Teaching Minister of Oak Hills Church in San Antonio. He is the recipient of the 2021 ECPA Pinnacle Award for his outstanding contribution to the publishing industry and society at large. He is Americas bestselling inspirational author with more than 145 million products in print.
Visit his website at MaxLucado.com
The Max Lucado Encouraging Word Podcast
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies >> Companion Study Guide >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Overcoming
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.