or checkout with
Calm Your Anxious Mind: Daily Devotions to Manage Stress and Build Resilience - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Calm Your Anxious Mind: Daily Devotions to Manage Stress and Build Resilience - eBook|
By: Carrie Marrs
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2021
Stock No: WW115880EB
When left unchecked, our thoughts can spiral out of control. We try harder and worry more as we watch the headlines and fill our calendars. But only God can bring us the relief from anxiety that our souls long for. Even in difficult times, we can experience God's presence. Calm Your Anxious Mind offers daily invitations to embrace the peacefulness God gives us no matter our circumstances.
In Calm Your Anxious Mind, men and women will find:
- inspiring and comforting Scripture verses
- quotations about giving and receiving God's peace
- prayer prompts and thoughtful reflections on trusting God
- practical ideas for living beyond anxiety
- insights into triggers for anxiety
With a topical table of contents, research-based strategies for easing an anxious mind, and continual reminders of God's love, this yearlong devotional will help you:
- process and let go of anxiety about finances, politics, and illness
- practice mindfulness techniques
- nurture body and soul with ideas you can implement immediately
- stay connected with those you love
Calm. Quiet. Settled. No matter what is happening in your life or around you, you can receive a spiritual peace that is beyond understanding. Find daily comfort and inspiration in this timely devotional designed to ease the anxieties of your heart and mind.
With a background in biblical theology and a variety of Christian ministries, Carrie Marrs has spent almost two decades making books. As a writer and editor, she has crafted bestselling publications for people of all ages, each of them helping readers connect with the heart of God. Carrie and her husband, Daniel, have adventured in multiple locations across the US and now live in Michigan with their giggly daughter, Mads.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Stress
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.