or checkout with
The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good? - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Anxious Christian: Can God Use Your Anxiety for Good? - eBook|
By: Rhett Smith
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Moody Publishers
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW26634EB
Is anxiety "un-Christian"?
Many Christians believe the answer to this question is yes! Understandably, then, many Christians feel shame when they are anxious. They especially feel this shame when well-intentioned fellow believers dismiss or devalue anxiety with Christian platitudes and Bible verses.
Rhett Smith, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, helps us understand anxiety in a new way. Rhett argues that, rather than being destructive or shameful, anxiety can be a catalyst for our spiritual growth. Using Biblical thinking and personal examples, Rhett explains how anxiety allows us to face our resistance and fears, understand where those fears come from, and then make intentional decisions about issues such as career, marriage, money, and our spiritual lives.
Allow this book to challenge your view of anxiety, and allow God to use your anxiety for good.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anxiety
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.