The Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One Life - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One Life - eBook|
By: Melanie Shankle
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Tyndale House
|Publication Date: 2014|
Stock No: WW43264EB
Marriage is simultaneously the biggest blessing and the greatest challenge two people can ever take on. It is the joy of knowing there is someone to share in your joys and sorrows, and the challenge of living with someone who thinks its a good idea to hang a giant antelope head on your living room wall.
In The Antelope in the Living Room, New York Times best-selling author and blogger Melanie Shankle does for marriage what Sparkly Green Earrings did for motherhoodmakes us laugh out loud and smile through tears as she shares the holy and the hilarity of that magical and mysterious union called marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.