The Antelope in the Living Room: The Real Story of Two People Sharing One Life - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale House
Publication Date: 2014
Marriage is simultaneously the biggest blessing and the greatest challenge two people can ever take on. It is the joy of knowing there is someone to share in your joys and sorrows, and the challenge of living with someone who thinks its a good idea to hang a giant antelope head on your living room wall.
In The Antelope in the Living Room, New York Times best-selling author and blogger Melanie Shankle does for marriage what Sparkly Green Earrings did for motherhoodmakes us laugh out loud and smile through tears as she shares the holy and the hilarity of that magical and mysterious union called marriage.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction