Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Learn about Antarctica! This "True Book" features plenty of photos and helpful visuals; the lively, age-appropriate text teaches young readers about the extreme continent, the ice desert, the modern day explorers of Antarctica, and other surprising TRUE facts that will shock and amaze you.
48 pages with glossary and index. Grades 3-5 / Ages 8-10. Part of the Scholastic "A True Book" series.
By: Mel Friedman
Vendor: Children's Press
Publication Date: 2009
Weight: 2 pounds
Series: True Book
Stock No: WW218266
Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #18: Penguins and Antarctica: A Nonfiction Companion to Magic Tree House #40: Eve of the Emperor Penguin - eBookMary Pope Osborne, Natalie Pope BoyceRandom House Books for Young Readers / 2012 / ePub$6.99
A True Book: Geography series dives into the many components that make each continent distinctive and exceptional. Readers will get to know each continents' geography, history, wildlife and future outlook. This series includes an age appropriate (grades 3-5) introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects and a robust resource section that encourages independent study.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Geography >> Geography Supplements
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books