Answers to Pastors' FAQs - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Imagine what it would be like to have two of our most respected pastors agree to help you tackle every tough situation that you and your church will face in the coming years. That's exactly what you have in this one-of-a-kind resource from Dr. Warren Wiersbe and Howard Sugden. Pulled from decades of pastoral experience, Wiersbe and Sugden provide answers that you won't find seminaries--answers that both new and experienced pastors need to know to survive and thrive in ministry.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
BluNY5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful read meant for a whole congregationApril 28, 2016BluNYQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love this book & recommend to anyone who is involved in a Christian church. It is very informative not just for Pastor's or future Pastor's, but to a whole congregation. It addresses lot of issues as well as shows how to compose yourselves in the faith. It shows how to safe guard your testimony. Definitely a book I recommend. Also it's a quick read.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry