New Answers Book 4, The: Over 25 Questions on Creation/Evolution and the Bible - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: New Answers Book 4, The: Over 25 Questions on Creation/Evolution and the Bible - eBook|
By: Ken Ham
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Master Books
Publication Date: 2013
Stock No: WW45352EB
Bryan Osborne, Bodie HodgeMaster Books / 2017 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.995 out of 5 stars for Quick Answers to Tough Questions. View reviews of this product. 6 Reviews
Retail Price$12.99Save 15% ($2.00)
Tom Derosa, Carolyn ReevesMaster Books / 2016 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$10.74
Retail Price$14.99Save 28% ($4.25)
- What about climate change?
- Is there a connection between dragon legends and dinosaurs?
- Is evolution the bloodiest religion ever?
- What about cavemen?
- What are the 10 best evidences for a young creation?
The Answers series has been a powerful tool in equipping believers to share and defend their faith. Now the newest book in this landmark series takes on hot button topics like climate change, ancient man, and many more. Too many people have walked away from their faith because they sought answers for what seemed a contradiction in Christian belief and scientific teaching. For those who desire a deeper walk and a thriving faith in the face of a growing cultural adversity, now find the answers to questions you have or others may use to genetic engineering, this powerful team of apologists is able to inspire you and those you know who may not yet believe.
Ken Ham is the president/CEO and founder of Answers in Genesis - U.S. and the highly acclaimed Creation Museum. Ken Ham is one of the most in-demand Christian speakers in North America. Ken's emphasis is on the relevance and authority of the book of Genesis and how compromise on Genesis has opened a dangerous door regarding how the culture and church view biblical authority. His Australian accent, keen sense of humor, captivating stories, and exceptional PowerPoint illustrations have made him one of North America's most effective Christian communicators.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.