Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Live Better, LONGER
In 100 Answers to 100 Questions about How to Live Longer, leading natural health expert Dr. Janet Maccaro reveals the simple things you can do to extend AND improve your life without drugs and medications. You'll find answers to your most important health questions, including:
- Which antioxidants will help me live longer?
- Are there natural remedies for my sleepless nights?
- How do I cope with issues beyond my control?
At the end of our days, we all want to have lived a happy, healthy life and made a difference.
100 Answers to 100 Questions about How to Live Longer will show you how.
|Title: 100 Answers to 100 Questions about How To Live Longer - eBook|
By: Janet Maccaro
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2011|
Stock No: WW23864EB
Janet Maccaro, PhD, CNC, is a respected lecturer, author, and radio/television personality. She has doctorates in nutrition and natural healing and is also a leading expert in natural progesterone supplementation. Internationally recognized for her knowledge in womens health, Janet Maccaro has written books that include Fabulous at 50, A Womans Body Balanced by Nature, The 90-Day Immune System Makeover, Breaking the Grip of Dangerous Emotions, Midlife Meltdown,and Natural Health Remedies.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns