or checkout with
Short Answers to Big Questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Short Answers to Big Questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity - eBook|
By: Clinton E. Arnold, Jeff Arnold
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW76720EB
- Are there errors or contradictions in the Bible?
- Do science and faith conflict?
- Is hell a real place?
- What will heaven be like?
- Is it possible to prove God exists?
- Why did Jesus have to die?
- Does God hate sex?
- Do Christians have to go to church?
- and many more
This book is for those who want a clear introduction to the essential teachings of Christianity to help them grow in faith and in preparation to share the basics of Christian belief.
Jeff Arnold is a high school English and logic teacher in Santa Ana, California. A former youth pastor, he is the creator of Unleashed, an intensive training camp for Christian high schoolers that equips them to share their faith. He also trains new believers in the basics of theology as part of a team at his local church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.