- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
Ron Rhodes, bestselling author and respected Bible scholar, offers readers an incredible array of answers to the most frequently asked questions about God and the Bible as well as questions people are intimidated to ask.
Rhodes uses his years of study and many years of talking to believers and seekers to create an exceptional resource that offers each reader:
- confidence in God's truths and promises
- clarity in place of uncertainty
- wisdom for decisions and choices
- strength for every challenge
- assurances for their faith and hope in God
This volume is a must-have addition to personal and family collections of faith-building resources as well as to church, student, and professional libraries.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5Some challenging questionsJanuary 24, 2013IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book is a great resource for any Christian to have on their bookshelf. The book contains questions that pertain to the inspiration of the Bible, is their truth to the miracles and even if there are any mistakes in the Bible. The book is divided into orderly sections and each question is answered in easy to understand language.
I gave this book 5/5 stars. I loved this book and would recommend it to anyone who has questions about anything in the Bible. The author takes on some pretty challenging questions and answers them very well and makes the issues discussed easier to understand.
I would like to thank the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers