Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This workbook & study guide contains questions that will help you probe deeper into your own reasons for believing, as well as reinforcing key beliefs. Over 250 questions pertaining to the questions in Ken Ham's bestselling The Answers Book are included, covering the topics of creation, evolution, Genesis and more. Filling in the answers for this study guide allows for greater comprehension and retention. 56 pages, softcover.
Number of Pages: 56
Vendor: Answers in Genesis
Publication Date: 2006
The New Answers Book: Over 25 Questions on Creation/Evolution and the BibleEdited by Ken HamMaster Books / 2007 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews Video
$14.99Save 27% ($4.00)
D1 Stars Out Of 5?January 13, 2015DI guess a little confused. Thought book would give answer reference and do not see how its a study guide
Kris Franklin5 Stars Out Of 5May 18, 2012Kris FranklinQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Lots of choices, quality, reasonal mailing time, never had to return anything. Overall the best Company I have ever dealt with. I have used Christian Books for years and will always order from them.
Julie in MNMinnesotaAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2010Julie in MNMinnesotaAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis guide was inexpensive & I didn't want a huge long guide, so I liked that it was brief. However, no answers are provided, & the answers would have been more helpful in reviewing the chapter than just questions? I'm finding that the chapters in the Answers book are so LONG that I don't have time to think thru these answers myself, so I'm not using the guide. We're using the DVD as a brief overview, instead.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Studies
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Resources
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Worldview & Apologetics >> Answers Series
- Homeschool >> Bible Resources & Curriculum >> Worldview & Apologetics >> Books
- Homeschool >> Science >> Creation >> Creation Books
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.