Answers in Abundance: A Miraculous Adoption Journey as Told from a Father's Heart - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morgan James Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Answers in Abundance will primarily reach Christian women between the ages of 25 and 50 who have either been through a similar experience, know somebody who has or is currently involved in the painful process; or who simply enjoy human interest stories that can be referred to friends and family. The story transcends the spiritual ingredients, however, and could be read by a larger audience than just evangelical Christians. There are, conservatively estimating, over two million infertile couples in the United States. Infertile Christian married couples in America often keep their plight a secret for years. If and when they finally begin to talk openly with their close friends, it's nearly always the woman who bears the responsibility for investigating various options. It is also usually the female who carries the guilt through this entire process.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Adoption & Stepparenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction