Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Questions were central to the way Jesus spread the Gospel and communicated His message of salvation to the world. Although first asked 2,000 years ago, they remain directed at you and me, and serve as an invitation to enter into a conversation with Jesus.
In these pages, EWTN host and Franciscan Friar Fr Andrew Apostoli reflects on each of the questions asked by Jesus and gently guides you into a deeper understanding of the wisdom of who He is and what He is asking of you. Among the many questions you ll explore are...
- Why were you looking for me? Learn what this answer says about the presence of Jesus in your spiritual life.
- What do you seek? Discover why Holy Mass is the key to knowing this answer.
- O woman, what have you to do with me? How this question tests your faith, and why the salvation of your soul may depend on how you answer it.
- Why are you afraid? Have you no faith? Learn how prayer is the key to fully knowing this answer.
- Who do you say the Son of Man is? Discover how this question was crucial in granting authority to Peter and the Apostles
- Who do you say that I am? Why recognizing Jesus as your Lord is in itself insufficient.
- Will you also want to leave? Learn how this question is key to knowing how to persevere in the spiritual life.
- Do you know what I have done for you? Discover it is imperative that you live by the corporal and spiritual works of mercy.
- What would a man offer in exchange for his soul? The three things you must offer to Jesus to attain eternal life.
- Could you not watch one hour with me? The inevitable dangers we will face if we don t pray.
- Do you love me? How the reconciliation of Peter and Jesus should give us courage and fortitude.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: EWTN Publishing
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 7.00 X 5.00 (inches)|
What to Do When Jesus is Hungry: A Practical Guide to the Works of MercyFather Andrew ApostoliIgnatius Press / 2011 / Trade Paperback$13.46 Retail:
$14.95Save 10% ($1.49)
Walk Humbly With Your God: Simple Steps to a Virtuous LifeFather Andrew ApostoliSt. Anthony Messenger Press / Trade Paperback$11.69 Retail:
$12.99Save 10% ($1.30)