- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
What does Christian apologetics really mean? "Apologetics can't just be argued; it must be seen," Ravi Zacharias says. "It's not an opinion; it's a deep conviction. What does the gospel say about which we must feel so deeply?" Watch this open forum and Q&A hosted at Christ Community Chapel in Hudson, Ohio, as Ravi explains Christian apologetics and answers some of the biggest objections to Christianity.
Question and Answer Session:
- Will our knowledge of science eventually become so great that we won't have any need for a God?
- Is God truly divine? Who and what does He claim to be?
- Christians seem to be hateful towards lifestyles that go against their faith. How do you respond to this, especially considering homosexuality?
- How can the church use music and the arts to engage with issues in the culture? Do music and the arts fit with logic and philosophy?
- How would you explain the drastic difference between the wrathful God of the Old Testament versus the benevolent God of the New Testament?
- If God is loving, why is the path to heaven so narrow?
- How can I believe in a God who allows suffering?
- Are believers called to be pacifists?
- Should high school or university students study apologetics?
- How can Jesus be the Son of God?
Vendor: Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
|Publication Date: 2015|
Roy5 Stars Out Of 5Answering The Biggest Objections to ChristianityJanuary 13, 2016RoyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5As usual, Ravi addresses each and every question with grace and logic. God has blessed him with unique wisdom and communication skills to respond to the questions posed by skeptic and supporter alike