Add To Cart
Add To Cart
What does Christian apologetics really mean? "Apologetics can't just be argued; it must be seen," Ravi Zacharias says. "It's not an opinion; it's a deep conviction. What does the gospel say about which we must feel so deeply?" Watch this open forum and Q&A hosted at Christ Community Chapel in Hudson, Ohio, as Ravi explains Christian apologetics and answers some of the biggest objections to Christianity.
Question and Answer Session:
- Will our knowledge of science eventually become so great that we won't have any need for a God?
- Is God truly divine? Who and what does He claim to be?
- Christians seem to be hateful towards lifestyles that go against their faith. How do you respond to this, especially considering homosexuality?
- How can the church use music and the arts to engage with issues in the culture? Do music and the arts fit with logic and philosophy?
- How would you explain the drastic difference between the wrathful God of the Old Testament versus the benevolent God of the New Testament?
- If God is loving, why is the path to heaven so narrow?
- How can I believe in a God who allows suffering?
- Are believers called to be pacifists?
- Should high school or university students study apologetics?
- How can Jesus be the Son of God?
|Title: Answering the Biggest Objections to Christianity|
By: Ravi Zacharias
Vendor: Ravi Zacharias International Ministries
|Publication Date: 2015|
Weight: 3 ounces
Stock No: WW3114BD