- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
From New York Times bestselling author and former Muslim Nabeel Qureshi comes this personal, challenging, and respectful answer to the many questions surrounding jihad, the rise of ISIS, and Islamic terrorism.
San Bernardino was the most lethal terror attack on American soil since 9/11, and it came on the heels of a coordinated assault on Paris. There is no question that innocents were slaughtered in the name of Allah and in the way of jihad, but do the terrorists actions actually reflect the religion of Islam? The answer to this question is more pressing than ever, as waves of Muslim refugees arrive in the West seeking shelter from the violent ideology of ISIS.
Setting aside speculations and competing voices, what really is jihad? How are we to understand jihad in relation to our Muslim neighbors and friends? Why is there such a surge of Islamist terrorism in the world today, and how are we to respond?
In Answering Jihad, bestselling author Nabeel Qureshi (Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus) answers these questions from the perspective of a former Muslim who is deeply concerned for both his Muslim family and his American homeland.
AlanAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Very informativeFebruary 2, 2017AlanAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 1Value: 1Meets Expectations: 1An excellent description of the wide divide in beliefs among Muslims today, the historical background of those beliefs, and how we see them exhibited in the public realm today (i.e., media and politics).
Tom5 Stars Out Of 5InsightfulJanuary 27, 2017TomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Very interesting insight
Brownie5 Stars Out Of 5Keep AwareOctober 26, 2016BrownieQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0The author makes it very clear that "Jihad" is a growing problem to be faced now and in the future. He is not trying to scare anyone but trying to make the public aware of the rising concern of Islamic radicles and what they believe. He was a Muslim and converted to Christianity, so his knowledge of Islam is well documented. This was a great read.
eva5 Stars Out Of 5Bible not violent!August 10, 2016evaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Book answered to my long quastion about violence in two books.If anyone doubt Bible and believe koran is peaceful please pass this book that person.Thank a lot for this book
cbcarter4 Stars Out Of 5good follow-up.May 25, 2016cbcarterQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4Not quite as riveting as his first book, but quite informative with an excellent equipping of the saints for understanding the Muslim mindset and how to give answers. A definite recommend.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Current Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events >> Worldview
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics >> Worldview
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions >> Islam
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Challenging Topics
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Comparative Religions
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction >> Current Events