Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 96
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Every kid faces problems, and big or small, they feel overwhelming.
- "I don't want to forgive my brother, but Mom says I have to."
- "I don't want to go to bed on time."
- "I'm being bullied, and I'm not sure who I can talk to."
- "I cheated on a test, and now I feel so guilty."
- "I'm lonely, and I don't have any friends."
Kids ages 8 to 12 will discover that God cares about their challenges and fears and has given them practical help in His Word. With the help of a parent, kids become "truth sleuths," uncovering the root of their problem and looking to the Bible for the ultimate solution. Through a simple, straightforward process, kids will develop the ability to seek biblical wisdom for real-world problems.
Jon Nappa is an award-winning writer. His works have been featured on PBS, TLC, Hallmark, and other networks, and his historical fiction novels, Storm Warriors and Storm Survivors, resulted in the founding of Storm Warriors International, a not-for-profit organization producing inspirational media supporting humanitarian causes around the globe. You can learn about his projects at stormwarriors.org, jonnappaprojects.com, and thesupersnoopers.com.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Bible Studies
- Books >> Devotionals >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Children >> Children's Books >> Bible Studies
- Children >> Kids Devotionals >> Kids General
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Devotionals
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books