- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Anonymous: Discovering the Somebody You Are to God is a 6-week study of four "anonymous" women of the Bible who were known and remembered not by their names, but by their circumstances. These women were known and loved by God and when they encountered Jesus they were never the same again! This participant guide includes five days of study for each of the six weeks with a "Video Viewer Guide" at the end of each week's readings. The women you'll be reading about in this study are:
- The Woman Who Anointed Jesus - Judged
- The Woman with the Issue of Blood - Hurting
- The Woman at the Well - Ordinary
- The Woman Who Committed Adultery - Shame
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
Anonymous: Women's Bible Study Leader Guide: Discovering the Somebody You Are to God - eBookCindi WoodAbingdon Press / 2014 / ePub$8.24 Retail:
$13.99Save 41% ($5.75)
Desperate: Seeking Simplicity...Finding the Cross, Member BookCindi WoodLifeway / 2012 / Trade Paperback$15.99
Simplicity & Silence: Spiritual Practices for Everyday LifeHendrickson Publishers / 2014 / Trade Paperback$2.99 Retail:
$7.95Save 62% ($4.96)
At one time or another, every woman has felt overlooked, unimportant, and bruised by the world. But theres good news. While the opinion of others may drag us down, the God who created us has an entirely different opinion of who we are. Thats because we are His creations, and everything He created is good!
Women today are searching for ways to make a difference in their daily lives. Whether they are working women, stay-at-home moms, or women moving into their retirement years, they all want to be a somebody who makes a positive impact in the world around them. The Bible is filled with "anonymous" women who made a significant impact in Gods story.
Anonymous helps women discover their uniqueness and significance to Christ by exploring some of the "anonymous" women of the Bible. Though we do not know their names, they all were known and loved by God. Each week of this six-session study begins with an overview of the anonymous womans story, including background material with relevance to the cultural lifestyles and surroundings of the day. The daily lessons explore her story and the ways that all women can relate to her. Contemporary "anonymous" stories and quotes from everyday women are sprinkled throughout, reinforcing the very personal relevance of this powerful study. Together women will explore and grow in their relationship with Christ as they find their significance in the heart of God.
The participant workbook includes 5 lessons for each week with space for recording reflections and answers.
Other components for the Bible study, available separately, include a Leader's Guide, DVD with six 24-29 minute sessions, and boxed Leader Kit (an all-inclusive box containing one copy of each of the Bible studys components).
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry