or checkout with
The Sarah Anointing: Becoming a Woman of Belief, Vision, and Hope - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Sarah was a loyal wife who followed her husband, Abraham, when God spoke to him. Even when Abraham made mistakes, she still called him "lord." She is an example of a woman with a submitted spirit who responded biblically to her husband without losing her identity.
Sarah was an active participant in God's vision--perhaps too active, as she ran ahead of God and tried to fulfill His covenant in her own timing. She also laughed at the possibility of a miracle.
But when God changed Sarah's name, He changed her nature. The name change linked her to Abraham in co-rulership, including her in God's covenant promise, which was fulfilled by the couple's working together. Sarah's example shows us that God has included women in His purposes and plans throughout history and will include them in the next great awakening. Her life is a positive lesson in faith that breaks personal limitations.
|Title: The Sarah Anointing: Becoming a Woman of Belief, Vision, and Hope - eBook|
By: Michelle McClain-Walters
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: Charisma House
|Publication Date: 2022|
Stock No: WW122435EB
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.