Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Aren't annulments just Catholic divorce?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer?
- How much does the process cost?
- If the Church annuls my marriage, do my children become illegitimate?
- How do "psychological grounds" affect a person's ability to validly contract marriage?
Canon lawyers Pete Vere and Jacqui Rapp answer these and many other questions in everyday language free from legal jargon. They make the annulment process less intimidating and open the door to healing for all those affected, including friends and family members who want to offer informed support during a difficult time.
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Servant Books
|Publication Date: 2009|
Annulment: The Wedding That Was: How the Church Can Declare a Marriage NullMichael FosterPaulist Press / 1999 / Hardcover$15.26 Retail:
$16.95Save 10% ($1.69)
Surprised by Canon Law: 150 Questions Catholics Ask about Canon LawPete Vere, Michael TruemanSt. Anthony Messenger Press / 2004 / Trade Paperback$10.79 Retail:
$11.99Save 10% ($1.20)