Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Aren't annulments just Catholic divorce?
- Do I need to hire a lawyer?
- How much does the process cost?
- If the Church annuls my marriage, do my children become illegitimate?
- How do "psychological grounds" affect a person's ability to validly contract marriage?
Canon lawyers Pete Vere and Jacqui Rapp answer these and many other questions in everyday language free from legal jargon. They make the annulment process less intimidating and open the door to healing for all those affected, including friends and family members who want to offer informed support during a difficult time.
|Title: Annulment: 100 Questions and Answers for Catholics|
By: Pete Vere, Jacqui Rapp
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Servant Books
|Publication Date: 2009|
Weight: 6 ounces
Stock No: WW168730
Annulment: The Wedding That Was: How the Church Can Declare a Marriage NullMichael FosterPaulist Press / 1999 / Hardcover$15.26 Retail:
$16.95Save 10% ($1.69)
What I Wish Someone Had Told Me About the First Five Years of MarriageRoy PetitfilsFranciscan Media / 2010 / Trade Paperback$13.49 Retail:
$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)