The Old Schoolhouse® Magazine has created a unique homeschooling curriculum just for you. Blending the advantages of printed curriculum and high-tech resources, SchoolhouseTeachers.com brings you more than fifty classes, ranging from core subjects to exciting electives, such as filmmaking, and more classes are coming! Our innovative approach to education means that you will find classes that contain teaching styles and materials as unique as your family. For example:
- Our French class combines printed materials along with audio resources.
- Our beginning-level Sewing: Historical Costumes, Hebrew, Violin, and Guitar classes all incorporate printed materials with teacher-led instructional videos.
- Almost every class contains a printed element so your students can work in the environment that is most comfortable for them.
Great educational content is only the beginning of what a SchoolhouseTeachers.com membership offers your family. Members also receive:
- Free membership to Applecore. This safe and secure online record keeping system equips you with tools to help you with:
- Tracking courses
- Reporting grades
- Generating report cards on demand
- Designing a portfolio
- Recording attendance
- Schoolhouse Planners including almost 800 pages of forms and resources
- Teachers available for questions on classes and content
- New subscribers receive free E-books for their first 12 months, with 149 titles in all
- Recorded Expos with presentations by notable homeschool speakers and experts
The entire site is available to your whole family for one year, no matter how many children use the materials, for $139. From the Old Schoolhouse® Magazine, the leading Christian homeschool magazine.