Add To Cart
|Title: Anne of Green Gables|
By: L.M. Montgomery
Illustrated By: Laura Fernandez
Number of Pages: 328
Vendor: Tundra Books
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 9.56 X 6.94 X 0.93 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound 16 ounces
Series: Anne of Green Gables
Stock No: WW765155
Anne Shirley, with her boundless imagination and heart, slowly brings joy into the narrow lives of those around her, and into the lives of readers who have delighted in her adventures since Lucy Maud Montgomery began writing about her in 1905.
Anne’s courage, her enthusiasm, and her ability to love, have made her one of literature’s most beloved characters in Canada and around the world.
This beautifully illustrated volume, with a foreword by Kate Butler MacDonald, one of L. M. Montgomery’s grandchildren, is a treasure for those who find in Anne a familiar friend as well as for those who are discovering this “kindred spirit” for the first time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Children's Classics
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Classics
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Classics >> Classic Fiction
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.