Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Cornerstones of Freedom series will introduce elementary-age students to the institutions and events that have shaped the United States, from the country's beginning to the current day.
These non-fiction books will help students learn to draw information from informational texts; each book features a table of contents, chapters, sidebars, an original map showing people and events, a "setting the scene" spread, "the story continues" closing, "influential individuals" list, timeline, and list of primary sources.
64 pages with index and glossary, softcover. 6.2" x 9". Grades 4-6 / Ages 9-11.
Vendor: Children's Press
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Cornerstones of Freedom
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Non-Fiction Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Non-Fiction Books
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 19th Century Events
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> American History
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Non-Fiction Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool