Anna Karenina - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- US States▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Christian Classics Ethereal Library
Publication Date: 2010
Anna's world is turned upside down when her life takes a precarious turn. Although she is married with a son, Anna unexpectedly finds herself falling in love with Count Vrosky. Anna is determined to follow her passions, and her elicit love affair with Vrosky threatens to jeopardize her comfortable existence. Anna Karenina unravels into tragedy as the story's characters are confronted with dilemmas of faith, love, happiness, and betrayal. Tolstoy's profound depiction of human emotion and self-discovery provokes readers to question the meaning of life. Often construed as Tolstoy's greatest novel, Anna Karenina beautifully illustrates the political and social atmosphere of Russia during the 19th century. Anna Karenina is a deeply moving narrative which wrestles with the contradictions that beleaguer human happiness. -Emmalon Davis, CCEL Staff Writer
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
alvypeelAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Very, very goodJune 11, 2011alvypeelAge: Over 65Gender: femaleValue: 5Meets Expectations: 5Love the ability to download ebooks to my Nook from CBD. Wonderful,
Anna Karenina is a classic. Excellent.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction >> Russian
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool
- Download >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Fiction >> Classic Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Supplemental
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download