Add To Cart
Tackle the issues raised in George Orwell's Animal Farm with Progeny Press' Christian literature study guides.
In Animal Farm, mistreated animals take over their farm to create a paradise of justice and equality . . . but vulnerability, power, and corruption can arise in even the most well-intentioned society. A razor-edged adult fairy tale that records the transition from revolt to tyranny to a totalitarian society with faults of its own.
This Progeny Press guide includes features about:
- The author
- Vocabulary, critical thinking, & analysis
- Literary Techniques: thesaurus skills, antonyms & synonyms, anthropomorphism, personification, foreshadowing, rhetoric, poetic justice, irony, misdirection, maxims, mood, juxtaposition, comic relief, corollaries, paradoxes, euphemism, doublespeak, epiphanies, nihilism, context, full-circle endings, conflicts, structure, and themes.
- Character Values: charity, work, sanctity of life, loving your enemies, leadership, faith in God, fear-mongering, anxiety, fear, trust, power, servanthood, authority, depression, racism.
- Activities/Writing Assignments on: Government, economics, Russia, allegories, Spanish Civil War, essays, music, poster, Golden Age, military, flags, committees, science, discussions, journalism, art, propaganda, free speech.
- A living reading list by the same author and other books like Animal Farm
The format is ideal for homeschoolers; the large 8.5x11 printed workbook format is convenient to read, easy on the eyes, and easy to transport from car to home. Plus, every question has plenty of whitespace for student's answers, which encourages neat and clean handwriting practice. A removable answer key is also included for the teacher.
PLEASE NOTE: the text Animal Farm is required and must be purchased separately.
|Title: Animal Farm Study Guide Perfect Paperback|
By: Michael S. Gilleland
Number of Pages: 93
Vendor: Progeny Press
|Publication Date: 2020|
Weight: 8 ounces
Stock No: WW153955
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.