- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Sheila Walsh has a simple message on the subject of your longings: Whether you know it or not, all you long for is God. The work of recognizing that may take a lifetime, but the result will be peace, patience, and freedom from the mistakes that have controlled your life.
In The Longing in Me, Sheila tells the story of her first marriage--from the car accident that kicked it off to the silence that followed--and the parallels with her troubled childhood she should have spotted from a long way off. Closely guided by the story of King David, Sheila makes it clear that your longings are rooted in a need for God alone--and when it comes to filling that void, nothing else will ever do.
You can tap the one fountain that will quench your deepest thirst. You can change the way you respond to life's stresses. You can heal from the past and find joy today. Not someday. Today.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Grupo Nelson
Publication Date: 2017
Sheila Walsh es una poderosa comunicadora, maestra bíblica, y autora best seller con más de cinco millones de libros vendidos. Es autora de los galordonados títulos: Gigi, Princesita de Dios, Peace for Today, Loved Back to Life, La tormenta interior, y Five Minutes with Jesus. Vive en Dallas, Texas, con su esposo, Barry, y su hijo, Christian.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Christian Living
- eBooks >> Spanish >> Personal Growth