or checkout with
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Angry People (Living Lessons from God's Word): . . . and What We Can Learn from Them - eBook|
By: Warren W. Wiersbe
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Baker Books
|Publication Date: 2001|
Stock No: WW39196EB
In this book, Warren Wiersbe uncovers some surprising insights about anger, an emotion everyone deals with regularly. Using Scripture as his springboard, he examines anger in all its forms, showing how it worked for good or bad in the lives of some of the Bible's most notorious--and righteous--people. As they learn about Elisha, Uzziah, and others who felt the fire of anger, readers will gain a new understanding of how to control this force and use it the way God intended.
Angry People was previously published in 1987 as Angry People: Understanding and Overcoming Anger.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.