- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Conflict its unavoidable. Therefore each of us must learn to manage it successfully. But what if we can't? What if anger has us out of control and out of hand? You're passionate and losing your cool. Or perhaps worse you're depressed and wrought with fear because you've turned the destructive force of rage on yourself.
Lisa Bevere understands. Anger controlled her for years, exacting a devastating toll upon her life and relationships. Desperate, Lisa cried out to God . . . and found help. If you, too, are at a turning point longing for change yet stuck in a whirlwind of fury and rage Be Angry, But Don'tBlow It will help you regain control. Sharing all she has learned about handling this powerful emotion, Lisa discusses how you can:
- Learn to say things so you'll be heard
- Move beyond mere apolgies into genuine confession
- Yank the defiling root of bitterness
- Find forgiveness and release for yourself
This book weaves Scriptures, prayers, and personal insights to create a practical guide that also includes a three-week program to help move you from destructive to constructive anger and recapture the healthy passion God wants you to have.
Lisa Bevere is an internationally known speaker and the bestselling author of Fight Like a Girl, Kissed the Girls and Made Them Cry, Out of Control and Loving It! and Be Angry But Don't Blow It! Her books have helped thousands of women of all ages find purity and restoration through Jesus Christ. She challenges others to embrace fearless living, find freedom, and realize they are an answer and not a problem. She has empowered and released women to experience wholeness and realize both their destiny and legacy. In addition to national and international conferences, Lisa is a frequent guest on television programs such as Life Today and radio shows such as Focus on the Family and FamilyLife Today. She co-hosts the television program The Messenger, which broadcasts to more than 200 nations, with her husband, John. When she is not out "fighting like a girl," she makes her home in Colorado Springs with her amazing husband and four sons.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues