The Angry Child: Regaining Control When Your Child Is Out of Control - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
Discover when anger moves from a normal expression to an extreme one in The Angry Child. Child psychologist Dr. Tim Murphy helps you understand the causes of your child's anger and leads the way for you to devise effective strategies for defusing that anger. Learn how to help your child understand his anger and develop new approaches for coping with potentially explosive situations.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
SheriffMAAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5I'm not aloneJune 28, 2014SheriffMAAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wow I'm not done with the book but for starters I was able to feel like someone could relate to our struggle with our teenage son and we were not alone. (Deep breath) I feel hopeful and have a place to start.
sp4kids5 Stars Out Of 5Wonderful parenting resourceSeptember 27, 2013sp4kidsQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is a thoughtful and thought-provoking book with great explanations of why children act out in anger and ways to deal with the behavior as a family. I read it cover-to-cover, and have already begun to see positive effects in our family. I highly recommend this book to any parent with or without angry children; many chapters were useful even if your child just goes through a brief stage of acting out.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Is this book written from a Christian perspective, using scriptures?
This book does not use scripture.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Discipline
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting