Anglican Young People's Dictionary - eBook
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Morehouse Publishing
Publication Date: 2004
What does the vestry do? Is there a difference between a rector and a vicar? What exactly is an undercroft, anyway? Young peopleand their familiescan turn to this user-friendly, clearly written resource to learn the meanings of many of the unique words that are part of the Anglican tradition. The Anglican Young Peoples Dictionary is a concise, engaging, easy-to-read dictionary of some 150 often-used but frequently misunderstood words used by Anglicans. Written in an approachable, kid-friendly style, its an excellent resource for teens approaching Confirmation, as well as students in parish Christian formation programs. Its also a useful tool for parents and parish educators, and a handy reference for church newcomers.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Bible Reference
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Bible Reference