- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Don't Let Anger Take Control!
Most people stereotype anger by assuming that it always results in shouting, slamming fists, or throwing things. However, anger is not that one-dimensional.
In fact, all of the statements below represent feelings of anger:
- When I am displeased with someone I shut down any communication and withdraw.
- I get very tense inside as I tackle a demanding task.
- I feel frustrated when i see someone else having fewer struggles than I.
- There are times when my discouragement just makes me want to call it quits.
- I can be quite aggressive in my business pursuits or even when just playing a game.
We all deal with anger in our lives, whether it be in a subtle or violent manner. Being angry can involve such emotional expressions as frustration, irritability, annoyance, aggravation, blowing off steam, or fretting.
The good news is anger can be managed. In The Anger Workbook Les Carter, Ph.D., and Frank Minirth, M.D., offer a unique 13-step interactive program that will help you:
- Identify the best ways to handle anger
- Understand how pride, fear, loneliness, and inferiority feed your anger
- Uncover and eliminate the myths that perpetuate anger-"Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat" or "No one understand my unique problems."
- Identify learned patterns or relating, thinking, and behaving in your life that influence your anger.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Bill5 Stars Out Of 5The Anger WorkbookOctober 3, 2014BillUsing the Anger workbook to mentor a friend with
anger issues. Very comprehensive, penetrating
questions, super thought-provoking, and right-on
savvyshoppingmommaIndianaAge: 25-34Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome WorkbookOctober 11, 2012savvyshoppingmommaIndianaAge: 25-34Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5"The Anger Workbook" by Les Carter and Frank Minirth is an interactive workbook aimed at helping us recognize and manage anger. This book is really neat, as it has so many interactive features to help you understand how anger affects your own life - questions with space to write out your own answer really helps identify anger in your life, even if you don't think it affects you. This workbook is broken up into four sections: Identifying Your Anger; Anger Thrives on Unmet Needs; How Other Emotions Can Create Anger; and Applying New Insights About Anger Reduction. The book offers a lot of valuable insights and principles to help understand and reduce anger in anyone's life. Even if you don't consider yourself to be an angry person, I think you could still benefit from the valuable tidbits in this workbook.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲