or checkout with
The Anger Workbook: An Interactive Guide to Anger Management - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Anger Workbook: An Interactive Guide to Anger Management - eBook|
By: Les Carter, Frank Minirth
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: HarperChristian Resources
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW30521EB
A field guide to understanding and managing anger--what it is, where it comes from, and how to get it under control.
Many people assume that anger is the emotion that leads to raised voices and violence, and this kind of explosive rage is certainly a reality. But there are many different types of anger, from the simmering to the shutting down. Most of us experience some form of anger or its effects. The good news is that anger can be controlled.
Founded on thirteen faith-based steps designed to recognize and manage anger, The Anger Workbook is an interactive guide to transforming patterns and behaviors with the help of biblical principles and evidence-based treatment.
Best-selling author and practicing counselor Les Carter, Ph.D. and author and Christian psychiatrist Frank Minirth, M.D. draw on their years of experience and expertise to demystify the problem of anger. Throughout this workbook, you will learn:
- How to identify situational anger in yourself or others as well as patterns of relating, thinking, and behaving that may lead to feelings of anger
- How emotions like fear, loneliness, and inferiority create anger
- How to uncover and eliminate myths that perpetuate anger such as, "Letting go of my anger means I am conceding defeat." Or "No one understand my unique problems."
- For parents: how to manage a child's anger
As we get to know and understand anger--whether it's our own or a loved one's--its management becomes far less daunting. Anger can be controlled.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Emotions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.