- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- The initial feeling of anger is a God given emotion
- God intends for you to seek his answer for your anger
- Anger is typically rooted in hurt, injustice, fear, or frustration
- Prolonged anger fans the flame of bitterness and robs your heart of peace
- God clearly intends for you to use anger for a positive purpose
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Hope for the Heart
Has anger ever clouded your judgment to the point that you acted rashly and then regret it later? What do you do when youre inflamed with angry thoughts and feelings? Ultimately, you have the choice to act wisely or to react foolishly. You can learn to keep your anger under control by acting rather than reacting.