or checkout with
Anger: Facing the Fire Within - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- The initial feeling of anger is a God given emotion.
- God intends for you to seek his answer for your anger.
- Anger is typically rooted in hurt, injustice, fear, or frustration.
- Prolonged anger fans the flame of bitterness and robs your heart of peace
- God clearly intends for you to use anger for a positive purpose.
Rose Publishing Product Code:194X
June Hunt Hope For The Heart Series
|Title: Anger: Facing the Fire Within - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Aspire Press
Publication Date: 2022
Series: Hope for the Heart
Stock No: WW120651EB
Biblical Counseling on Anger Management from Hope for the Heart
Has anger or rage ever clouded your judgment to the point that you acted rashly and then regretted it later? What do you do when you are inflamed with angry thoughts and feelings? Ultimately, you have the choice to act wisely or to react foolishly. You can learn to keep your anger under control with this practical advice from June Hunt. Anger will shed light on the warning signs, or characteristics, of both acceptable and unacceptable anger. Includes:
- "Cues to Find Hidden Anger" checklist, making it easy to diagnose different ways in which your body is reacts to anger
- "Act or React" checklist
June Hunt starts this minibook with a definitions section with simple explanations of each word associated with anger. Learn the magnitude, misuse, and misconceptions of anger. Also included in the definitions section are biblical examples of anger. For example, an example of acceptable anger is when injustice ignited righteous anger" in Jesus. Conversely, we find "unacceptable anger" in story of Saul and David, when King Saul's jealous anger over David's military victories burned like a fire, destroying many relationships including his relationship with God.
The last section titled‚ "Steps to Solution‚" gives you the power to be freed from anger with:
- The 4 sources of anger
- 4 Truths that will change your life
- How to measure the amount of your anger
- 3 steps to resolving anger
- Releasing your anger prayer
- And much more.
Look for all 46 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
The Hope for the Heart Bible Quick-Guides are perfect for—
- Small group & Bible studies
- Sunday school
- Young adult and youth ministry
- Christian counseling
- Addiction & recovery programs
- Church giveaways
- and much more
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Anger
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.