Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 240
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Doctor Desk Clock, Psalm 28:7Lifelines Inspiring Gifts / 2010 / Gift$38.99 Retail:
$44.99Save 13% ($6.00)
Angels in the ER: Inspiring True Stories from an Emergency Room DoctorRobert D. LeslieHarvest House Publishers / 2008 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 24 Reviews
$13.99Save 50% ($7.00)
Combined sales of over 250,000 copies demonstrate the terrific impact Robert Lesslie’s first three books have had on readers. In Angels on the Night Shift, the fourth book based on his 30 years’ experience in the ER, Dr. Lesslie draws open the curtain on the lives, the dramas, and the close human connections hidden away behind hospital wallsevents that, day and night, reveal nurses, doctors, patients, friends, even strangers to be angels” in disguise.
Hope, beauty, love, warning, and faith all intermingle in these fast-paced stories as readers
- witness belief and trust during tragedy and triumph
- observe hearts and motives starkly revealed
- catch glimpses of miracles as they unfold
- see demands for split-second action
- discover life lessons for themselves
Readers will gain a window on some of life’s greatest wonders and mysteries as they share intimate joys and struggles of people just like them.
Bestselling author Dr. Robert Lesslie is a physician with more than 30 years of experience in fast-paced, intense ER environments. He is now the co-owner and medical director of two urgent-care facilities. He has written many books (including Angels in the ERover 200,000 copies sold) as well as newspaper and magazine columns and human-interest stories. He and his wife, Barbara, live in South Carolina.
RuthUpstate SCAge: 45-54Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Once again thrilling and stunningNovember 23, 2012RuthUpstate SCAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I did not think there were any more stories to write a fourth book. But there are and they ARE inspirational. They are so much more.
If you can get past the notion and expectance of 'real' angels, this will be a read well worth your time. The people may not look like we think angels look, but my, what helpers, guardians, protectors they are! What compassion even in adverse circumstances! This book, like the previous ones are, is a keeper on my book shelf.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Christian Living
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Personal Growth
- Last Chance Bargains >> Christian Living