- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2012
Combined sales of over 250,000 copies demonstrate the terrific impact Robert Lesslie's first three books have had on readers. In Angels on the Night Shift, the fourth book based on his 30 years' experience in the ER, Dr. Lesslie draws open the curtain on the lives, the dramas, and the close human connections hidden away behind hospital walls events that, day and night, reveal nurses, doctors, patients, friends, even strangers to be angels in disguise.
Hope, beauty, love, warning, and faith all intermingle in these fast-paced stories as readers
- witness belief and trust during tragedy and triumph
- observe hearts and motives starkly revealed
- catch glimpses of miracles as they unfold
- see demands for split-second action
- discover life lessons for themselves
Readers will gain a window on some of life's greatest wonders and mysteries as they share intimate joys and struggles of people just like them.
RuthUpstate SCAge: 45-54Gender: Female5 Stars Out Of 5Once again thrilling and stunningNovember 23, 2012RuthUpstate SCAge: 45-54Gender: FemaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I did not think there were any more stories to write a fourth book. But there are and they ARE inspirational. They are so much more.
If you can get past the notion and expectance of 'real' angels, this will be a read well worth your time. The people may not look like we think angels look, but my, what helpers, guardians, protectors they are! What compassion even in adverse circumstances! This book, like the previous ones are, is a keeper on my book shelf.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational