- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
The author’s main reason for writing this story is to explain how a small manufacturing business succeeded in the late twentieth and early twenty-first centuries’ competitive world market. His research for this book came from the notes and diary he kept as he ventured through the launch and then growth of his small machining and fabricating company in the period from 1972 into 2006. The principles he used to start and operate a business are as pertinent today as when he first decided to become an entrepreneur.
He used the Bible extensively as a guide throughout his career. He also used the writings of eminent authorities in the business world, whose guidance he frequently referred to during his career.
If you are thinking of starting your own business, the author’s hope is that this book serves both as an inspiration and guide for you in pursuing your dream.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship >> Getting Started
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Small Business/Entrepreneurship
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational