Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Angels - eBook|
By: Vinita Hampton Wright
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Shaw Books
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Fisherman Bible Studyguide
Stock No: WW36511EB
What--or who--are angels? Where did they come from, and what is their purpose? What is their relationship to us as human beings?
This studyguide explores the numerous Bible passages that reveal the services these heavenly beings perform, the part they play in spiritual warfare, and how they differ from other beings in God's created order.
Most importantly, you'll learn to see angels in the fuller context of God's presence, glory, and eternal purposes.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines >> Christian Basics
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.