Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- the authority and power angels have to act as God's agents
- the angelic hierarchy
- the story of the fallen angels
- angelic visitations
By: Billy Graham
Number of Pages: 208
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2000
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Weight: 7 ounces
Stock No: WW42145
Yes, angels are real. They are not the product of your imagination.
If we had open spiritual eyes we would see not only a world filled with evil spirits and powersbut also powerful angels with drawn swords, set for our defense.
Dr. Graham lifts the veil between the visible and the invisible world to give us an eye-opening account of these behind-the-scenes agents. This best-selling classic records the experiences of Dr. Graham and others who are convinced that at moments of special need they have been attended by angels. With keen insight and conviction, Dr. Graham affirms that:
- God's invisible hosts are better organized than any of the armies of manor Satan.
- Angels "think, feel, will, and display emotions."
- Angels guide, comfort, and provide for people in the midst of suffering and persecution.
- At death, the faithful will be ushered by angels into the presence of God.
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author, delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.