BROWSE for Christian Living
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
* This product is not available for expedited shipping.
What do angels really do for people? How accurately are angels portrayed in books and on TV? Garrett answers all your questions, offers refreshing insight into the reality of angels, and will encourage you in an important but little understood aspect of Christian living---all from a clear-cut biblical position. 256 pages, hardcover from B&H.
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Angels (and Demons): What Do We Really Know About Them?Peter KreeftIgnatius Press / 1995 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.95Save 33% ($4.96)
A wealth of information on how angels can add a new dimension to faith, without getting caught up in the New Age mythology or diverting attention away from Christ.
Duane A. Garrett is the John R. Sampey Professor of Old Testament at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. He also served as general editor for the Archaeological Study Bible.
Be the first to write a review!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Film
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Christianity & Culture >> Literature