Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2007
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Angels (and Demons): What Do We Really Know About Them?Peter KreeftIgnatius Press / 1995 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$14.95Save 33% ($4.96)
Did you know that you typically have a lot more angelic company than you realize? Your prayers release God’s power, and God often sends angels to bring His powerful response. Angels were at work throughout the Old and New Testaments and they are still at work today!
Get past the myths and stories to discover the true nature, role, and history of angels in our world. In this comprehensive study, teachers, scholars, and visionaries James and Michal Ann Goll use Scripture, church history, testimonies, and personal experience to:
- Describe the different categories of angels
- Explain angels’ ministry as God’s agents to the world
- Demonstrate how intercession and angelic ministry are related
- Show you how to perceive and engage angels in your own life
We are not alone! When we pray, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven,” we are welcoming heaven’s hosts to come join us, aid us, and strengthen us. They’re ready to come.
James W. and Michal Ann Goll are founders of Encounters Network, a prophetic teaching and intercessory ministry. They are frequent speakers throughout the nations. James is also an instructor in the Wagner Leadership Institute and a member of the International Coalition of Apostles. He has written more than a dozen books, including The Seer and The Beginner’s Guide to Hearing God.
Clementine CuppenNew Zealand.Age: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Scriptural, comprehensive, fascinating, inspiring.May 19, 2011Clementine CuppenNew Zealand.Age: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I searched for a book about angels that would be Scriptural, down to Earth, comprehensive and real, and this book has it all. From Biblical accounts to personal experiences told with candor, to historical accounts, bringing the reality of God's holy angels and their work among us from the beginning of time until the end, this book covers it all. A sheer pleasure to read and profoundly inspiring. My favorite book!
Rosen N. Petkov5 Stars Out Of 5May 1, 2010Rosen N. PetkovGreat tool of revaletion of God acording angels. I truly recomendet this book for every one who is intrested about angels and their work.
Julia GeorgeAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5September 11, 2008Julia GeorgeAge: 45-54Gender: femaleSuch revelations and truths!! I highly recommend this book for insight into the heavenly realms. The rhythm of this book flows with grace and understanding. May we all begin to see as James & Michal Ann have into the mysteries of heaven.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Books >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Spiritual Warfare
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Angels