- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Derived from Wayne Grudems perennial bestseller, Systematic Theology, this digital short summarizes the Bibles teaching on men and women. Complementarian in perspective, Grudem explores the dignity of men and woman as well their differences, with special attention paid to the implications of those differences for marriage. Both clarifying and challenging, Man and Woman is an accessible resource on a historic teaching of the Christian church.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions