Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Man and Woman: A Zondervan Digital Short - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Zondervan Academic
Publication Date: 2012
Stock No: WW27594EB
Derived from Wayne Grudems perennial bestseller, Systematic Theology, this digital short summarizes the Bibles teaching on men and women. Complementarian in perspective, Grudem explores the dignity of men and woman as well their differences, with special attention paid to the implications of those differences for marriage. Both clarifying and challenging, Man and Woman is an accessible resource on a historic teaching of the Christian church.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.