Add To Cart
- Blank Note-Taking Pages
- Think About It pages with questions about the story portion of the lessons
- Hide it in My Heart Pages where you can write out your favorite translation of the Bible verse on the page to help you memorize it.
- Make a Note of It Pages-a page for each "Make a Note of It" box in the textbook; here you can record your answers as you consider how the lesson applies to your life.
- Word Puzzles, including crosswords and word search puzzles.
- Mini-Books to help you record important ideas in a visual way
- My Prayer pages to write or draw your own prayers
- Praise Report pages to record how God is answering your prayers
- I Spy! Pages let you record about where you've seen God
- Living Out Loud pages can be used to record what you've done to minister to others
- Do You Remember? Pages provide you with a review of the most important points of each lesson.
- Find out More pages provide lists of activities, Bible stories, books, hymns, songs, websites, and other resources that will help you dig deeper.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Vendor: Apologia Educational Ministries
Publication Date: 2011
Series: What We Believe
MBJ5 Stars Out Of 5Who Am I? Notebooking JournalMay 19, 2016MBJQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I've not actually used this with our daughter yet, but here's my impression. We have used the other Apologia notebooking journals. This one is in the same spirit as those, just varying in the content. This journal has a wider variety of activities and the pages have color print and photos. It's more eye-appealing than the science notebooking journals.
The most important factor is the content--the Biblical worldview on which we as believers must stand--no exceptions! This printed notebooking journal compliments the book and provides an additional experience for the students to process the key points/truths presented in the book. The preprinted journal makes it easier for the parent/teacher: the printing is done and the assignments are all organized and collected in to one spot. Likewise, the student has all (or at least the most) of the assignments/activities in one spot. The journal will serve as a keep-sake and a reference for the future.
3bsMomVisalia, CAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5My Highest RecommendationMay 14, 20133bsMomVisalia, CAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is by far my favorite curriculum this year! Used with 5 children from ages 7 -13 they all engaged, grew in their compassion and understanding of others and their confidence in who they are in Christ. Every Tween needs the wisdom and straight forward teaching that comes in this book - what do I set my mind on? What do I do with my emotions? Why do others believe differently than me? And, what does God think of me? I give it my highest recommendation!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.