Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
This is the story of a Christian couple’s struggle as they search for God through a darkness that leaves them battle-scarred and spinning out of control. Surrounded by jaded white rules and black oppression, Beth and Simon discover a flickering light that steadily guides them back to an ancient wooden cross, where their Savior is waiting to lead them through their battles. Armed with a shining sword of truth, the couple finds forgiveness and hope for a marriage doomed for destruction.
And Then Came Simon uncovers the joy God desires for his children when they obediently look to His Word for daily guidance and instruction as they battle their way through a world of selfish desire and foolish beliefs.
When a fifty-year-old Western teacher in the Middle East discovers the details of her husband’s shaded past, their lives are turned upside down and a spiritual battle ensues, trapping the couple in the clutches of an enemy they are not prepared to fight. Can the familiar words of a stained and forgotten paperback Bible provide the anchor they need to hold them steady in an unfamiliar world of harsh and unforgiving rules and judgment?
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Sexuality & Pregnancy
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce