Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
In this new booklet from the Gospel Coalition, Reddit Andrews lays out the Bible's teaching on sin and the fall. He notes that we were not always this way, and that sin is something foreign to God's original design for creation. By defining sin and exploring its effects, Andrews shows readers that sin is absolutely pervasive, is completely universal, and leads to death.
Sin and the Fall offers a thoughtful explanation for point 4 of the Gospel Coalition's Confessional Statement. The coalition is an evangelical renewal movement dedicated to a Scripture-based reformation of ministry practices.
Number of Pages: 16
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)|
Series: Gospel Coalition Booklets
Can We Know the Truth?: Gospel Coalition Booklets -eBookCrossway / 2011 / ePub$2.39 Retail:
$2.99Save 20% ($0.60)
The Restoration of All Things: Gospel Coalition BookletsSam StormsCrossway / 2011 / Trade Paperback$3.59 Retail:
$3.99Save 10% ($0.40)
Gospel-Centered Ministry: Gospel Coalition BookletsD.A. Carson, Timothy KellerCrossway / 2011 / Other$2.79 Retail:
$2.99Save 7% ($0.20)
D. A. Carson (PhD, Cambridge University) is research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, where he has taught since 1978. He is president of The Gospel Coalition, and has written or edited nearly 60 books including Scandalous, Memoirs of an Ordinary Pastor, and The Difficult Doctrine of the Love of God. He and his wife, Joy, have two children and live in the north suburbs of Chicago.
TIMOTHY KELLER is founder and pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in New York. He is the best-selling author of The Prodigal God and The Reason for God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Sin
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Reformed Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Closeouts >> Church & Supplies
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Supplies