Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
Dimensions: 7.50 X 5.00 (inches)
Series: Max and Me
Following her stepparents' arrest, Max lived with Jessie for a while. Then she moved in with an elderly neighbor, Amelia, on her farm by the lake. Soon strange things start happening: Amelia's tires are slashed and there is a break-in at the house. Is someone trying to make Amelia leave the farm? What will happen to Max?
Joanne Weller4 Stars Out Of 5September 24, 2010Joanne WellerGreat book. I look forward to getting more of this series to share with my local tweens & teens. The relationship between the friends feels real. While the book is easy to read the mystery is suspenseful & keeps you guessing.
Leah Schwabauer4 Stars Out Of 5December 12, 2009Leah SchwabauerThis book was great. I enjoyed reading it. It has all the right elements for a good mystery. I won't be reading it to my nine year old, though, without editing out some parts. I would recommend it for kids age 10 and up.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Books >> Closeouts
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Action/Adventure
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Mystery
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Children's Books