Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As 1 Kings opens, David's heirs try to out-maneuver one another to gain the throne. Will David's reign lead to greatness and produce men after God's heart? Or will civil war destroy the country? In this 8-session study, follow the rise and fall of Israel's monarchy and discover how it foreshadows the gospel of Christ.
- Format: Workbook
- Number of Lessons: 8
- Number of Pages: 96
The Lifechange Series
- You'll gain a firm understanding of the text--its historical context, purpose, and meaning.
- You'll be able to consider the text and its message and what it means for your own life.
- You'll acquire personal study skills and a thirst to return to the book on your own so you can keep going deeper into its life-transforming truths.
|Title: 1 and 2 Kings, LifeChange Bible Study - eBook|
By: The Navigators
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Publication Date: 2014
Series: LifeChange Bible Studies
Stock No: WW63285EB
About the Author/Contributor▼▲
The Navigators is an interdenominational, nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people "know Christ and make Him known." Navigators have invested their lives in people for more than 75 years, coming alongside to study the Bible, develop a deepening prayer life, and memorize and apply Scripture. The ultimate goal is to equip Christ followers to fulfill 2 Timothy 2: 2 - to teach what they have learned to others. Today, tens of thousands worldwide are growing in Jesus Christ through the various ministries of The Navigators. Internationally more than 4,600 staff of 70 nationalities serve in over 100 countries.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible