- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Derived from Wayne Grudems perennial bestseller, Systematic Theology, this digital short presents in detail the Bibles teaching on sin and atonement. In the wake of debates about the nature and meaning of Christs death on the Cross, Grudems clear thinking and communication will help readers to better understand what the Bible says and why it matters for their faith. Both instructional and edifying, Sin and Atonement is an accessible resource on a bedrock element of Christian theology.
Wayne Grudem is research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than a dozen books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- eBooks >> Theology >> Systematic Theology Theologians
- eBooks >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions