Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Sin and Atonement: A Zondervan Digital Short - eBook|
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Zondervan Academic
Publication Date: 2012
Stock No: WW27595EB
Derived from Wayne Grudems perennial bestseller, Systematic Theology, this digital short presents in detail the Bibles teaching on sin and atonement. In the wake of debates about the nature and meaning of Christs death on the Cross, Grudems clear thinking and communication will help readers to better understand what the Bible says and why it matters for their faith. Both instructional and edifying, Sin and Atonement is an accessible resource on a bedrock element of Christian theology.
Wayne Grudem is distinguished research professor of Theology and Biblical Studies at Phoenix Seminary in Phoenix, Arizona. He holds degrees from Harvard (AB), Westminster Theological Seminary (MDiv, DD), and Cambridge (PhD). He is the author of more than 30 books including the bestselling Systematic Theology.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Evangelical Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Systematic Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.